PRIVACY DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/200
Before you provide your personal data Please read this Notice, by reporting that “personal data” means pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the present:
- Those that we request in this form and the more we will have absolute need to detect in the course of the relationship, or in the ‘completion of performance in its favor;
- Those voluntarily provided by you bearing in mind that there is no obligation on your part to supply them;
- Not being relevant for the purposes of the relationship will not be recorded nor treated sensitive or judicial data.
- Data is collected by us with the sole purpose of the correct and complete performance of our business
professional and business to Him, including the administrative and accounting management of the relationship; in particular with those data we will keep the records required by law, both accounting and otherwise.
- The data is processed by us both manually and printed documentation will we properly maintained and protected for as long as necessary to the treatment, either by means of the ns. computer system, and in this case they will be recorded on computer media.
- The collected and processed data can be:
- Made available to the collaborators of the Holder, as managers or agents;
- Disclosed to third persons, natural or juridical, if involved, and functional to ‘carry out the performance requested from us, or transferred to another owner to treatments carried out, ie in consultants of the Company (as autonomous holders), for the issues that may affect them and in the manner prescribed by law;
- The data will not be disclosed and will be destroyed when we no longer need to keep it.
- We inform you that, as an interested party, it has all the rights provided by ‘art. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, among which:
A – Obtain from the person and without delay:
- The confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, anonymization or blocking of data treated in violation of the law;
- Certification that the operations described above have been made known to those to whom the data were communicated, except in cases where this proves impossible or disproportionate to the protected right.
B – To oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of the collection, in which case, however, we will not be possible to ‘provision of professional services to your favore.Tutti rights referred to ‘art. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 are exercised with an informal request to the holder or to the Head of Security, including by means of an agent, which is given adequate response without delay.
- We point out that the Holder of Treatment is the writer of Factory and Design
Sartorial Srls Manifatture based in S. Benedetto del Tronto (AP), 63074 Via Pomezia N.8, P.iva IT02201090442, in the person of the legal pro tempore representative, and the Data Security Manager is Roberto Abbati, electively domiciled, for the provisions of As provided in Legislative Decree 196/2003, at the headquarters of the writer, where an updated list of external subjects is also available to which the data may be disclosed; It will be up to the owners to provide timely communication of any changes in this matter by written act.
Consent for the processing of personal data within the meaning of ‘art. 23 of Law no. 196/2003
By clicking “I Agree” at the bottom of this disclosure, manifest my free consent to the data processing, in the ‘scope of the purposes and methods of the above, and to the extent that my consent was required for the purposes of the law, as well as its communication Among subjects mentioned in the same.
Moreover, aware that it is not mandatory nor binding, by ticking the box next to manifest my consent for the sending of information and commercial material.